Everything is getting reorganized. Everything is within reach, yet it also has an inspiring appearance to my specs. After finishing many new artworks, it is a relief to put everything away until the next onslaught of ideas that brim over. + having your studio open and scrutinized is a great excuse to clean up.
|©Kathleen O’Brien, Studio Corner|
So here is a challenge: answer a question about the photo correctly to receive a surprise gift. The first person to answer each question gets one, 1 to a customer. (zoom in) Bring your answer to the Open Studio. Look closely because I will remove some things.
- Which box do I keep mica in?
- Who is the reigning artist on view?
- How many animals do you see?
- What series is that collage from?
- Which State bird is there?
- How many triangles/pyramids are there?
- What is that blue semi-circular thing?
- What is in the longish black box, and what’s on top of it?